Job Title: Assistant Manager – Customer Support and Operations
Reporting line: Head – Customer Support
This function is based out of Delhi, in our Head office. The company shall add/remove locations based on the individual’s capability and company’s requirements.
- Responsible for the Execution, coordination and Monitoring of all Solar Pumping/Rooftop Service Projects.
- Should furnish daily updates of Service Project to Head – CSD
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Perform analysis of fault/complaint data and provide inputs to Procurement/Execution.
- Responsible for overall progress & completion of all the works within the scheduled TAT.
- Preparation of Monthly Reconciliation of all the Service Materials/State Wise
- Maintaining inventory against material/Failure.
- Should be able to hand different teams simultaneously.
- Must be from Electrical / Mechanical background
- Maintaining Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Construction Safety on site.
- Co-ordination with Procurement, Design team, central project office, client consultant and vendors.
- Raising the material requirement ,follow up and allocation for the activities
- Preparation of sub-contractor bills.
- Furnish daily updates of Site Wise to Head – CSD
Qualifications & Experience:
– B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical / Electrical from a recognized university
– 4-5 years of industry experience in EPC / Solar industry or Consumer Durables
c. Key skills
- Customer Service Operation
- Project Planning
- Cost Control
- Operations Management
- Detail Engineering
- Installation, Commissioning
- Site Management, Execution
d. Knowledge, skills and abilities
- In depth technical Knowledge.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
What you get:
- A handsome and competitive pay package
- A chance to make a difference
- Great ownership and flexibility to carve out your growth
- Generous leave policy
Claro Energy Private Limited
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 9818385285
Add : F-213/A,1st and 2nd Floor, Old MB Road, Lado Sarai, New Delhi 110030