Job Title: Assistant Manager – Marketing
Reporting line: CMO – Chief Marketing Officer
Claro Energy Head Office – New Delhi. The company shall add more locations based on individual’s capability and company’s requirements
We are looking for a proactive, data-driven inbound marketer to manage the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of overseeing and managing digital as well as traditional marketing efforts at Claro Energy. The digital marketing front involves managing the SEO and social media marketing functions. The objective of all marketing responsibilities shall be to drive leads for various departments – potential clients for sales, potential employees for HR, vendors for procurement, etc.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Build and manage a editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned digital handles (including website, social media handles)
• Coordinate with other marketing team members like content writer and graphic designers to generate shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand image and our content.
• Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences. Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
• Optimize our marketing automation through email marketing.
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
• Explore new ways to engage and identify new networks to reach our target audiences.
• Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report marketing ROI.
Qualifications & Experience:
• The candidate should at least have a graduate degree.
• An MBA in Marketing will be preferred.
1-3 years of domain experience. Fresher may also be considered if the candidate has the right skill set.
c. Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• You should have command over best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
• Proficiency in using various social media platforms (especially Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook) in order to monitor social media conversations.
• Excellent communicator and team person, with an ability to use both data and intuition to effect decisions.
What you get:
• A handsome and competitive pay package
• Great ownership and flexibility to carve out your growth
• Generous leave policy
• Inspiring peers
Claro Energy Private Limited
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 11 4057 1616
Add : F-213/A,1st and 2nd Floor, Old MB Road, Lado Sarai, New Delhi 110030