Job Title: Business Analyst
Reporting line: Director
Location: New Delhi
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
The Business Analyst reports to the Director and contributes by effectively managing all critical data and information. In the process he/she will perform the following tasks.
- Responsible for supporting senior management in key decision making by providing collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. and also tracking of key performance indicators that are critical to enhance business understanding, identify trends and making critical decisions
- Creating reports that compile the data into simple and understandable format for the management
- Analyzing raw data, drawing conclusions and developing recommendations
- Interpret the collected data and make comparisons with the planned activities. Check for deviations or alterations.
- Evaluate the financial data to decipher the profitable and non-profitable areas of revenue.
- Additionally, make conclusion about the cost incurred on various activities
- Review the performance report of last quarter or year and sort out the positives and negative aspects of the performance
- Create Business Performance Dashboard
- Work cross-functionally with other teams for resolving issues
- Participate in Business performance reviews & share Business Analytics supplying qualitative and quantitative data to colleagues and client
- Conduct significant secondary research for the companies and finding the financial and general information with identify trends by using ratio analysis, trends analysis and illustrate with graphs and charts
- Interpreting and capturing financial as well as general information of company through its annual reports and sec filling
- Analyse company financials to identify trends by using statistical and financial tools like Trend analysis, Ratio analysis
- Preparing spreadsheet, graphs and chart to help and illustrate financial trend
- Gathering industry-specific market and business information, using internal and external research sources such as industry journals, analyst reports as well as information databases
Qualifications & Experience:
Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline. Post graduate degree will be preferred
1-4years of industry experience required.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- In depth Knowledge of Market research, data management and data reporting skills .
- Strong analytical, Communication and presentation skills.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
What you get:
- A handsome pay package and matching perks
- Machine and devices of your choice
- Generous leave policy
- Inspiring peers
Claro Energy Private Limited
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 11 40571616
Add : F-213/A,1st and 2nd Floor, Old MB Road, Lado Sarai, New Delhi 110030