Job Title: Personal Assistant to Director
Reporting line: Director
Location: New Delhi
Roles and Responsibilities
- Travel management
- Correspondence management
- Internal/ external follow ups to drive execution on key programs
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting/ MIS publishing
- Create presentations/ documents where needed
- Serve as a point of contact for execution of administrative support for senior leadership (Board of Directors, Executive Committee, etc.) when needed.
- Event planning and coordination and other duties and projects as assigned.
- Arranging, scheduling, planning and preparing meeting and appointments, screening and corresponding mails.
- Organizing domestic and international Air and ground travel arrangement and itineraries and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Keeping a track of reimbursements for all expenses incurred by the directors for business & personal purposes e.g. credit card statement & payments, utility bills, club membership, frequent flier programs and renewable of all his subscriptions
- Preparing reports, day wise report.
- Ensuring adherence to various deadlines by active follow ups with internal staff and external entities.
- Diary management and day to day administration.
- Organize and manage Director’s calendar, prioritizing various activities and arranging required material/information for meetings/appointments.
- Manage calendar for internal or external interactions
Qualifications & Experience:
The candidate should a degree or college diploma in any discipline. Working experience as secretory will be preferred.
1-3years of industry experience required
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of prevalent accounting standards in India
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
What you get:
- A handsome pay package and matching perks
- Machine and devices of your choice
- Generous leave policy
- Inspiring peers
Claro Energy Private Limited
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +91 11 40571616
Add : F-213/A,1st and 2nd Floor, Old MB Road, Lado Sarai, New Delhi 110030