Job Title: Sr. Manager – Customer Support
Reporting line: Director
Location: New Delhi
We are essentially looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to setup and lead our Customer service Department. The goal is to build a customer oriented organization and the individual shall have a key role to play in making this happen. From defining the right strategy to establishing systems and processes and policies, to setting goals and milestones and monitoring them, the role shall be challenging and fulfilling with a direct reporting to the top management.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
The resource shall perform a wide range of duties including (but not limited to) the following:
- Develop a holistic Customer Support Policy for the organization.
- Set a clear mission for building a customer oriented organisation and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Accomplish customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analysing information and applications.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analysing results; implementing changes.
- Prepare internal metrics for self-evaluation, set milestones and establish systems to monitor performance and do self-assessment.
- Contribute in other allied roles as given by the management
- Performing analytics on customer data and evaluate avenues for monetization and making the department a profit centre.
- Perform analysis of fault/complaint data and provide inputs to Procurement/Execution teams to reduce Failure rate.
Qualifications & Experience:
- The candidate must have a graduate degree preferable in Engineering. But candidates with other backgrounds but solid experience in leading customer support departments at their respective organizations are encouraged to apply.
- 7-10 years of relevant industry experience required, preferably in rural customer support. For example, customer support in product verticals such as pumps, farm equipment etc.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- What you get:
- A handsome and competitive pay package
- Great ownership and flexibility to carve out your growth
- Generous leave policy
- Inspiring peers
- A comfortable savvy office close to a metro station
Claro Energy Private Limited
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 11 4057 1616
Add : F-213/A,1st and 2nd Floor, Old MB Road, Lado Sarai, New Delhi 110030