Job Title: Design Engineer – Solar
Reporting line: Project Manager
Location: New Delhi
The Design Engineer reports to the Project Manager and contributes by effectively designing the system.
The vertical – B2B – works for different private clients including Corporates, NGOs, Foundations, Banks, Consumers etc. There are diverse projects which are undertaken by the vertical which include off-grid solar pumping solutions installed for individual consumers, off grid pumping solutions for the community, solar pumping solution for Village Level Entrepreneurs, Setting up of agri-centric micro and mini grids, Irrigation as a service etc.
The user of our system is a farmer however we identify creative routes to reach out to them for their maximum benefit. We build partnerships and associations to increase our market presence. The organization is building teams to undertake various challenging market potentials and establish itself synonymous to Solar Water Pumping.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
The Design Engineer performs a wide range of duties including (but not limited to) the following:
- Responsible for system design including but not limited to off-grid, micro-grid, mini-grid, grid-connected solutions
- Should be able to technically design the system
- Will be responsible for design review submitted by the project consultant if any
- Will be responsible to raise RFIs on the design submitted by the project consultant
- Prepare BOQ, technical specifications of the system design
- Prepare GFC drawings of the system design. Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems, using computer-aided design CAD software.
- Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic PV generation system performance or energy production using software PVSOL and PV syst to optimize efficiency.
Qualifications & Experience:
- The candidate should be an Electrical Engineer
2-4 years of experience in a solar micro-grid, mini grid design
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent IT skills to include wide experience of Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excel spreadsheet knowledge is very important
- Experience in marketing of capital intensive products
- Integrity is of utmost importance
- Should be willing to travel and stay in rural areas
- Self confident and reliant person
- Ability to use theoretical knowledge into practical application
- Ability to accept challenges and showcase performance
- Strong analytical skills to drive channel performance and drive profitability
- The individual should be enterprising
- Ability to work in a team environment
What you get:
- A handsome and competitive pay package
- A chance to make a difference
- Great ownership and flexibility to carve out your growth
- Generous leave policy
Claro Energy Private Limited
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +91 11 40571616
Add : F-213/A,1st and 2nd Floor, Old MB Road, Lado Sarai, New Delhi 110030