Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Director
Reporting line: Director
This function is based out of Delhi, in our Head office. The company shall add/remove locations based on the individual’s capability and company’s requirements.
- Conserves Director’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Should be aggressive in collecting data and reports from regional heads for current projects and other regional work
- Maintains Director’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the Director by attending meetings in the Director’s absence; speaking for the Director.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Qualifications & Experience:
– The candidate should at least have a graduate degree
1-3 years of relevant experience. Freshers with exceptional skills may also be considered.
c. Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Candidate should be Smart. Good communication skills are a must
- Candidate should be well versed with Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools.
- Role will be to maintain reports in Excel, making presentations for broad level meetings.
What you get:
• A handsome and competitive pay package
• Great ownership and flexibility to carve out your growth
• Generous leave policy
Claro Energy Private Limited
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +91 9818385285
Add : F-213/A,1st and 2nd Floor, Old MB Road, Lado Sarai, New Delhi 110030