Job Title: Financial Controller
Reporting line: Director
Location: New Delhi
The Financial Controller reports to the CFO/Director-Finance and contributes by effectively managing all financial tasks, overseeing budgeting, monitoring and accounting.
Financial accounting and reporting:
- MIS Reporting Financial & Management reporting, Reconciliations, Team Management and Business and Financial Analysis.
- Adept at MS Office, DBMS/RDBMS (MS Excel, MS Power point, MS Access, SQL related environment etc)
- Preparation of Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Monthly Preparation of Flash and Forecast.
- P&L Variance Analysis along with MTD vs LMTD vs Forecasts vs AOP.
- Preparation & reviewing of Daily Business Finance analytics Report
- Preparation of strategic planning for AOP
- Presentation preparation of Monthly Financials
- Presentation preparation for Quarterly Board Meeting,
- P&L Variance Analysis along with Forecasts & AOP
- Preparation of monthly “Benchmark reporting for revenue enhancement and cost optimization for all circles and BU.
- Revenue & Cost Analysis What if scenarios etc
- Presentations Review with Top Management.
Preparation of different types of financial Dashboard, where Top management can see any BU, Product, circle and Technology wise financials in a single window by drop and down features. . This is appreciated By All BU Head’s and CFO.
Revenue Planning Analysis (RPA):
- Pre and Post Launch analysis, Pricing, Revenue Buildup, Forecasting etc.
- MOM Revenue & Usage analysis and giving brief description; ups and downs in business.
- Monthly preparation of Revenue KPI’s Reports for all BU (Mobility and Enterprise), which capturing various KPIs such as ARPU, RPM, MOU per SUB and Customer rate Gross RPM, Net RPM, Gross Adds, REC, M2%, Base decay etc.
- Profitability analysis- cell site wise, segment wise, product wise etc.
- Responsible for Corporate Decision Support -Daily/weekly/Monthly Reporting of critical indicators
- Business Break even analysis for new Business lines like 3G
- Consolidation of Financial Results of Business Units
- MOM Product wise Data analysis of Non-financial and financial KPI circle-wise along with PPT.
- Assist the Director – Finance with financial reporting as required at Board meetings and the Annual General Meetings and provide advice to support the decision making process.
Project management accounting & Reporting:
- Provide accurate and timely reporting on the financial activity of individual projects.
- Preparing evaluation metrics (financial) for each project and ensure timely reporting upon completion of same.
Qualifications & Experience:
The candidate must have a University degree or college diploma in Accounting, Commerce or Business Management/Administration. Working experience on Finance planning and analysis from KPO is preferred
2-5years of industry experience required.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- In depth Knowledge of prevalent accounting standards in India
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
What you get:
- A handsome pay package and matching perks
- Machine and devices of your choice
- Generous leave policy
- Inspiring peers
Claro Energy Private Limited
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +91 11 40571616
Add : F-213/A,1st and 2nd Floor, Old MB Road, Lado Sarai, New Delhi 110030